Are you a passionate developer who is looking for a challenging opportunity in growing an early stage startup to USD 1Million Revenue in the next 1 year? Let's connect.
SocioHub is building a powerful community management solution which is defining how communities are built and monetized and we are looking for a Full Stack Developer who can be part of the team.
Quick overview of Sociohub and Team:
To keep it simple for you, Sociohub is a tech SaaS community management startup (www.sociohub.io) which is enabling brands to have their own branded private social networks. We are an early stage startup that’s actively growing. We are 2 Co-Founders with 10+ yrs of work ex each in India and US with MBA degrees in Entrepreneurship in US with global experience of working across spectrum across startups, SMEs and MNCs globally. We are a 10 member team (including the 2 Founders) and are in the process of hiring 3 more resources. Our current team consists of folks from IIT’s, IIIT’s, NIFT and Babson.
Sociohub is looking for Full Stack Developers for our team. You will be part of a small team and should be ready to wear multiple hats to execute on the product roadmap. This role will take responsibility for delivering and building scalable technology solutions with good emphasis on the front end and backend technologies such as Python, Django, Angular7, Cordova, HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, and TypeScript as well as good knowledge on DevOps and Mobile app. We are looking for hustlers who are passionate about working with startups to make a big impact.
* Manage and execute all aspects of back-end and front-end development for Sociohub alongside Devops and hybrid apps.
* You will be responsible for designing backend architecture that works seamlessly and is scalable using Python, Django, and Machine Learning technologies.
* Work collaboratively with the team to deliver on product priorities and implement them in HTML, CSS, TypeScript, Angular7, and Cordova.
* Build a mobile responsive website & app that can be built on a single code base with high velocity
* Experience building backend architecture and strong proficiency in Python, Django.
* 1+ years of full stack development experience along with Apps and DevOps
* Solid experience in building responsive pages and a strong eye for implementing design, typography, and layout.
* Salary Negotiable based on experience.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer