This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We are looking for a team member who is passionate to be at the helm of building a company, who can build products ground up and is enthusiastic to be a very early member of a startup in a field that is seldom explored by tech start-ups but is of paramount importance to humanity - environmental sustainability
To learn more about the us, check out - www.sdplus.io
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Set the design tone for the entire product by working in close collaboration with founders, product team, developers.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Create wireframes specifications with interaction flows for web application
- Create sketches, graphics, templates, layouts, themes, typography, and visual standards for the app/website
- Bring consistency to our UX at all touchpoints
- Partner with front-end engineers on UI implementation
- 0-2 years of experience
- Behance or Dribble or any other portfolio required.
- Proficient in working with Figma
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Good understanding of Design thinking
- A good problem-solver with excellent visualization, collaboration, communication skills and a keen eye for details
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer