This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Are you a fun loving and passionate to be a part of Global Innovator team? Are you planning to grow your career, which enhance your skills in technology? A career at SmartDocs can open many doors for you in the world of technology. If you are looking for a company that is dedicated to your ideas, recognizes you for your unique competency & contributions and provides a fun, flexible and delightful work atmosphere.
Then, we are the right place to ignite your passion. We are totally committed about our employees, our Clients & Customers, our work culture and especially our technology. We are an organization who encourages new ideas of employees through collaboration and creativity.
We are seeking for a dedicated individual to join SmartDocs Business Solutions. The candidate will work with the product development team and must be a subject matter expert in-order to deliver the best practices; an ideal candidate must possess excellent business skills with outstanding communication, professionalism & leadership and must have minimum 3 - 7 years of experience in JAVA as a full stack developer.
Desirable Skills & Expertise:
- Minimum 3 – 7 years of experience as a full stack developer (Preferable from product based entity). At least a year of experience in managing a team is mandatory.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Engineering (CSE / IT / MCA / Software) are preferred.
- Work exp. in Java, Frame-works like : Spring, Spring boot; J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP and Web Application Server is mandatory.
- Strong skills in HTML, Java Script, XML, CSS and Mango DB (Optional).
- Product development in Linux environment is an added advantage.
- Possesses intellectual humility; smart, driven, creative and able to learn things from slipups, willing to raise others up.
- Excellent Communication & Analytical skills with integrated professionalism at all levels.
- The role is responsible for designing, coding and deploying of high-performance applications.
- Deep expertise and hands on experience as a Core JAVA Developer.
- Team Management, Excellent interpersonal, Communication and effective organizational skills and solid technical skills.
- Should be able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Excellent trouble shootings & problem-solving skills.
- Experience with SDLC from requirement analysis through testing and deployment.
- Must be an expert in technologies like J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Web Application, HTML, Java Script, XML, CSS, Mango DB and JAVA frameworks – Spring boot.
- Develop and maintain strong product knowledge.
- Guide the clients through various stages of the project and transition to support organization.
- Review existing business processes and participate in the Process Improvement Program.
SmartDocs, provides equal employment opportunity to all its employees and all qualified applicants for employment without regard to their race, caste, religion, color, ancestry, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, nationality, ethnic origin or disability. Our resource policies shall promote diversity and equality in the workplace while encouraging the adoption of international best practices.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer