This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Are you a fun loving and passionate about technology? Are you ready to build a career that enhance your skills?
Then, we are the right place to start your career in the field of Information Technology. We are totally committed about our employees, our customers, our work culture and especially our technology.
The DevOps team plays a vital role in enabling SmartDocs to provide customers with our world class technology. They are the adhesive that binds the SmartDocs products together. We are an organization who encourages new ideas of employees through collaboration and creativity.
We are seeking for an inventive DevOps engineer to join SmartDocs infrastructure team. The candidate will work with IT teams to provide solutions and be a subject matter expert in DevOps best practices, an ideal eligible candidate should have minimum 0 – 4 years of hands on experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud platform.
Desirable Skills & Expertise:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, Information technology or an equivalent combination of relevant education. Preferable from the background of B.E. / M.E. (CSE / IT / Software Engineering) and MCA with an aggregate of minimum 65%.
- 2 years of hands on experience in the following tools & technologies:
- Cloud Platform: Microsoft Azure (Mandatory)
- Code repository: GitHub
- Configuration Management tools: Chef & Puppet
- Deployment & Other tolls: Jenkins & Docker
- Scripting Languages: Shell & Python
- Data Base: Mongo DB & Elastic search
- Strong Knowledge with scripting and automated process management via shell scripting.
- Excited by the opportunity to build highly scalable and world class products.
- Eager and willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Possesses intellectual humility: smart, driven, creative and able to learn things from slipups, willing to raise others up.
- Someone who has a muzzle for business concerns and can drive them with technical goals.
- As a part of the DevOps team you will be responsible for configuration, optimization, documentation and support of the infrastructure components of SmartDocs software products.
- Diagnose and develop root cause solutions for failures and performance issues in our production environment.
- Evaluate new tools, technologies, and processes to improve speed, efficiency, and scalability of SmartDocs continuous integration environments.
- Monitor and Support deployment, Cloud based and On-premises Infrastructure.
- Handling of production infrastructure & provide support for systems.
- Assist in planning and reviewing application architecture and design to promote efficient deployment process.
- Troubleshoot server performance issues & handling of continuous integration system.
- Process automation using Shell Scripting & Python.
- System and application installation, configuration & maintenance.
- Collaborate with Technology Services team to manage server space, configuration and security.
- Perform all other duties as assigned related to Servers, Systems & networks.
Skills and Specifications:
- 0 – 4 years of hands on experience in Cloud Microsoft Azure & other supporting tools.
- Strong attitude for forward thinking of complex processes to eliminate manual processing.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Must have good understanding of SDLC.
- Knowledge in Linux, Windows server, Monitoring tools and Shell scripting.
- Knowledge with implementation of Java applications is added advantage.
- Able to support clients in a fast-paced environment as and when required.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
- Self-motivated; demonstrating the ability to achieve in technologies with minimal supervision.
- Must possess strong communication and presentation skills and be able to communicate in English professionally over the phone, in person & written.
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base across European & Asian countries.
- Organized, flexible and analytical able to solve problems creatively.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer