Java / Koitln Developer For Android
Posted by raheel (@raheelmg)
This is a short term contract work for work in the health sector. I am a physician and designing a very forward looking industry interoperable framework. I am looking to create an Android Applications Framework and then an app using that framework-- for the entire duration of the project- Fulltime.
- 5-10 Years experience in Programmable languages and concepts
- Expert knowledge of Android App development in native language and operating system
- Strong in core java patterns used in java / j2ee applications.
- Experience with RESTful
- Expert-level knowledge of git systems (we use Github.com)
- Expert knowledge of developing OAuth2 systems
- Expert in designing restrictive Application Programming Interfaces
- Should demonstrate skill by sharing profile links on github and prior experience
- Has experience in various standard datamodels like JSON, XML
- Should create a basic android apps using ResearchStack http://researchstack.org
- Should have knowledge of system design, architecture.
- Hands-on experience with data persistence, transaction management
- knowledge of SQL with RDBMS is a must
- Sound knowledge of object-oriented design concepts and algorithms.
1. Knowlege of iOS/Swift language with Xcode IDE
I am an expert level C/Py/Swift Lang developer and an MD, I am not a company. So, please, No BS!
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer