Full stack PHP Developer with ORM Experience
Posted by hr smallday (@hrsmallday)
Knowledge of Web Service, Mobile App Integration, Angular JS is a definite big plus.
- Design, build and maintain SaaS based product using PHP/ Qcubed.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Web services and Integration with Mobile Apps.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven working experience in PHP development with any PHP-ORM framework.
- Knowledge of Laravel, Qcodo / QCubed is a plus.
- Amazon AWS exposure is a big plus
- Angular JS or other JS Framework is an advantage.
- Experience in integrating with Mobile App.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Good score in competitive coding platform is a big plus.
Location: BTM, Bangalore(100 Feet Ring Road)
CTC : Not a constraint for deserving candidate.
If above criteria suits you and you are interested for above position, just put your updated CVs ASAP or refer this to your colleagues who might be interested in the position.
Kindly provide below details:
Total experience :
Total PHP experience:
Total PHP ORM experience :
About the Company : SmallDay IT Services Pvt Ltd is a dynamic Media & Entertainment focused, Product oriented service company, which amalgamates technology revolution with M&E industry need, for optimized outcome. It is heavily focused on high performance technology in general and mobile technology in particular, with a vision to create own position in Global mobility.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.