This post is from sloan.mit.edu, which may or may not be affiliated with linkedin.com
Kata Manufacturing Analytics is a brand new startup with a goal to change how SMEs use analytics in Manufacturing Units.
We are a agile startup with our first client and need to build out our first prototype and we need you! Join us on this journey from our first client to the largest analytics provider for SME's manufacturing units around the world.
We are looking for an experience Back End/Infrastructure developer who wants to be the first of a growing team!
Some boiler plate requirements:
- Participate in all aspects of agile software development including design, implementation, and deployment
- Develop clean, testable, scalable systems using Java, Dropwizard, RabbitMQ, MySQL, React, Prometheus, GraphQL, MongoDB and a variety of other open-source technologies
- Deliver software on a sustainable schedule that keeps work-life balance in mind
- Find architectural improvements to enable rapid growth in traffic and order volumes
- Work with business stakeholders to identify software solutions to business challenges
- Experience integrating 3rd party public APIs
- You’ve shipped multiple large software projects and learned from the experiences
- Able to learn new tools and technologies quickly
- Experience working as part of a team software development effort
- Ability to manage your time and juggle competing priorities
- Exceptional communication skills
- Extensive Java chops or any prior Dropwizard, RabbitMQ, MySQL, HDFS-Parquet, React are a plus
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer