This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Founding engineer - AWS Lambda, Node.js, Dynamodb | community SaaS startup |#BuildForTheWorld
Posted by Dhanyal Gopi (@dhanyal)
We're building our core team and looking for founding engineers who’ll be part of our solid four member core engineering team.
What drives us at ConnectPlus is the dream of building an innovative product that has customers globally.
- Be in the global top 3 SaaS apps for professional or business communities
- Power 100k professional communities
- At least one professional community in every country run on ConnectPlus!
*What's in it for you? *🚀
The role is best suited if you'd like to be a core team member of an early stage startup. Imagine working from your home, and creating an impact building for the world.
- 10x your skills as a full stack developer - Unleash Your Potential
- Attractive equity based compensation, as a founding team member
- Be part of a big mission, building a product that could be used by ISRO, Tesla, StartupIndia, UNICEF and every professional group or community.
- Impact how millions of members interact and benefit from a community better
- Access to great mentors, resources and our network
Roles and Responsibilities 💖
We are looking for passionate, hard-working and talented full stack or aspiring full stack mobile app developers who can build innovative and critical software applications. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture and development of the product. You will be responsible for the delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications.
- End to end new feature development including front end and backend
- Add new exciting features to the mobile app
- Write well-documented, maintainable and clean code.
- Integrate back-end services with React and React Native.
- Develop and upgrade the backend APIs.
- Tesing and bug fixing Be one of the core pillars of engineering
*Skills required *🤸
- Front end or/and backend
- Good background including design patterns, data structures, algorithms
- Rest APIs
- Timely communication and co-ordination
Frontend : React Native, Redux Saga
Why we're thrilled about this opportunity ✨
- Rank no.1 & 2 in Google home page for 'professional community app'
- Covered in 2 US based reports on community apps
- Read more about it here
Speed & Momentum 🚀
PS: If this is not for you, it will be a great help if you can share this with that one particular entrepreneurial developer friend of yours who might find this interesting.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer