Require skilled Full Stack hacker
Posted by Skuchain (@sg-sc)
Skuchain is an early stage Blockchain technology company and is attempting to bring Blockchain technology for the supply chain usecases. We have 10 hackers working in the team in different areas of the business and we are looking to expand the technical team.
We are looking for a skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming and be responsible for developing and designing application and web architecture, processing the data and logic for smooth user interactions and involved with the development and maintenance of the api and backend middleware and database functionality.
You will require good organizational skills, attention to detail and a strong understanding of logical constructs and modern web tooling. Our tech stack comprises of golang and nodejs microservices, with typescript libraries that are used both in front end clients as well as backend nodejs services. We use a nosql and graph db that is served on a kubernetes cluster. On the front end we use antd pro that uses the umi.js framework.
Specific duties include:
- Work with the product team to design and implement new features, and continue to add to the architecture of the product
- Maintain and optimize new and existing code with an emphasis on quality and re-usability
- Ensure the technical feasibility of product discussions and UI/UX mocks
- Key contributor for technical guidance and solutions to technical problems that may arise
- Key contributor in technical design and architecture processes
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Production application management, with limited Dev-ops, support and troubleshooting Qualifications
- Experience writing and utilizing RESTful API services and performance tuning large scale web applications
- Experience with relational and non-relational data stores
- Familiarity with tools like Docker
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Experience with deploying application in cloud environment – AWS
- Strong experience with test driven development
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in computer science, computer engineering or related fields
- Problem solver
- Strong communicator
- Commitment to work and deliver under pressure
- Team player
- Organized and flexible
The qualifications posted above are an indication of the kind of people we are looking for and we understand that one person cannot possess all posted qualifications. We are really interested in talking to people who believe in Blockchain technology and its ability to change the world and people who want to contribute in this area.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer