Google Cloud platform Administrator, DevOps
Posted by Amith
We are looking for Google Cloud platform Administrator, DevOps at US MNC.
Location: Gurgaon (Fully Remote )
Project Role Description:
Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting
and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
Work Experience :8-10 years
Must Have Skills: Google Cloud Platform Administration, DevOps
Key Responsibilities :
· Design cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on GCP
· Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
· Provision, configure and maintain GCP cloud infrastructure defined as code
· Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools
· Administer and troubleshoot Linux and Windows based systems
· Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas
Technical Experience :
· At least 3-5 years of experience building and maintaining GCP infrastructure VPC, Compute Engine, Security Groups, IAM, GCS, Cloud Build, Deployment Manager
· Strong understanding of how to secure GCP environments and meet compliance requirements
· Hands-on experience deploying and managing infrastructure with Terraform
· Solid foundation of networking and Linux administration 5 Experience with Docker, GitHub, Jenkins and deploying applications on GCP
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer