PHP/ Laravel Developer
Posted by Indrani
exp: 3 - 8 years
What you'll work on:
You will be responsible for the development of server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well. Ultimately, through your contribution to the renewable energy revolution, you will be doing your bit to mitigate the effects of climate change, make manufacturing sustainable, help R&D teams to perform virtual experiments, and discover new materials and manufacturing processes.
Required Candidate Profile
- Excellent knowledge of the Laravel framework and expertise developing factories/facades/libraries through the use of abstract classes, interfaces, and traits.
- Excellent understanding of MYSQL, database design, and query optimization techniques.
- An intricate understanding of PHP design patterns & methodologies
- Solid understanding of web servers and experience in managing infrastructures efficiently
- A solid understanding of MVC principles.
- Hands-on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- Knowledge of SDLC processes and Agile framework.
- Mid-level Docker skills - preferable
- Experience with modern source control and deployment techniques and software.
- Experience in Linux.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Strong initiative, commitment, and a positive, "whatever it takes" attitude
- PHP(Laravel is a must). Excellent knowledge of Laravel framework and
- experience building factories/facades/libraries using abstract classes, interfaces, traits.
- Good knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL/MS SQL), database designing, and query optimization techniques. Experience in MongoDB will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of AWS cloud servers and related services.
- Working knowledge of version controlling systems like Git, clear understanding of Gitflow workflow, repository management tools like BitBucket, and understanding of overall CI/CD process.
- Experience in unit testing using testing frameworks.
- Hands-on experience in RESTful API design and development including implementation of oAuth2.0 for authentication and authorization.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication (verbal/written) skills.
Technologies you will work on:
- PHP/ Laravel Framework
- NuxtJS, React
- MySQL/ MongoDB
Tools you will use:
- Git Github
- Azure CI/CD
- AWS Hosting and management
What You Get at Simreka:
- Working on Bleeding edge technology
- Working in a fast-growing enterprise software product company.
- Competitive salary
- Technical coaching to ensure continuous professional growth
- Career coaching by our expert and senior mentors
- Awards, incentives & recognition for your hard work
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer