CTC : Up to 30% Hike on current
What you'll work on:
You will be responsible for the development of server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well. Ultimately, through your contribution to the renewable energy revolution, you will be doing your bit to mitigate the effects of climate change, make manufacturing sustainable, help R&D teams to perform virtual experiments, and discover new materials and manufacturing processes.
- 3+ years experience in building web applications with Python
- Knowledge of PHP is an advantage
- Experience in building an end-to-end Web Applications
- Knowledge of data transmission methodologies and protocols (eg. XML / JSON) and web services like REST
- Strong knowledge of Data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge of Cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, GCP
- Worked on RDBS and NoSQL database
- Familiarity with MongoDB, MySQL, Docker, and GIT would be a value-add
- Must be comfortable in writing REST calls
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Creative approach to problem-solving, be adaptable, proactive, and willing to take ownership.
- Write effective, scalable code.
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance.
- Improve functionality of existing systems.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Maintain codebase and implement any necessary additions or enhancements
- Building simple, efficient, and reusable applications.
- Identify and communicate back-end best practices.
- Participate in the project life-cycle to develop applications using agile methodologies.
- Analyze and improve the performance, scalability, stability, and security of the product.
- Strong understanding of Web Services, Caching, Scalability, REST/SOAP Principles
- Collaborate with data scientists, software engineers, and architects on product development.
What You Get at Simreka:
- Working on Bleeding edge technology
- Working in a fast-growing enterprise software product company.
- Competitive salary
- Technical coaching to ensure continuous professional growth
- Career coaching by our expert and senior mentors
- Awards, incentives & recognition for your hard work
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer