This post is from simformsolutions.com, which may or may not be affiliated with simform.com
We are looking for a great web developer who is proficient with Asp.Net MVC & SQL Server with Entity Framework and Asp.Net Core. Your primary focus will be on developing rich and complex web applications with simple and intuitive interfaces to our client’s full satisfaction. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Solve complex technical, scalability or performance challenges
- Define and ensure compliance to software engineering standards across the engineering team.
- Requirement gathering and client communication.
- Project analysis and planning
- Developing codes based on the analysis to make the project functional
- Reviewing the output from code quality equipment
- Troubleshoot any problems encountered
- Mentor small team of 2-3 developers.
- Hand-on experience of Peer code review.
- Experience with Asp.Net MVC with Entity Framework.
- At least one-year experience with Asp.Net Core.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP), design patterns.
- Experience with SQL Server including SP, writing complex queries and DB optimization.
- Knowledge of Ajax & web services.
- Knowledge front-end technology (AngularJS) is a plus
- Experience with common front-end development HTML, CSS etc.
- Expertise with code testing best practices like unit testing
- Basic hands-on experience of Azure, Azure SDK and AWS.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer