This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
You will spearhead simple and robust front-end implementation and also ensure that the final product satisfies our user needs and goals. You will be working on creating real-time web dashboards/customer facing web apps using AngularJS and integrating with APIs. We will get a chance to work on Full stack development on LAMP stack.
• 1+ years of experience in User Interface development using AngularJS.
• Must have strong knowledge of Data structures, Algorithms, etc
• Must know the DOM inside and out, including browser-specific quirks
• Have an understanding of mobile responsive layouts
• Can transform design mockups into working software
• Can create modular, flexible, and maintainable CSS
• Have an understanding of Git or version control in general
• Having experience in PHP Frameworks would be preferred
• Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
• Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
• Delivering a complete front-end application
• Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
• Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the APIs
• Communicating with external web services
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.