This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Silicarbon Technologies is an advanced technology startup that designs and engineers software products. Silicarbon Technologies focus areas include Healthcare IT, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Education Technology, Tele-Health, Data Analytics, IoT, etc. Silicarbon Technologies is headquartered in New York, USA.
Silicarbon Technologies believe in continuous learning and promotes a minimum of 10 hours of learning each week for employees. The key to success is not what you know, but how fast you can learn.
If you are a talented, experienced software engineer with a creative edge, strong problem-solving skills, a solid software development foundation, an ability to learn fast, and a willingness to work for a startup, we want to talk with you.
Joining Silicarbon Technologies provides you with unique learning opportunity while working to expand your technical and non-technical skills.
Learn and create innovations for today and tomorrow.
As a Senior Software Development Engineer, you will engage with product experts/customers to conceive and design innovative products. You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed in a Global team. You will work closely with other developers and QA teams. The team is responsible for delivering innovative software that delight users with very high-quality products delivered on schedule. The Senior Software Development Engineer, will provide technical leadership and contribute to the definition, development, integration, test, documentation and support of products developed. This hands-on position requires broad engineering competence and in-depth technical knowledge of software development for the Web and/or Mobile platforms.
In this role, you will:
- Learn new technologies and skills
- Be responsible for the architecture and design of Software Products
- Maintain and improve existing software
- Prepare technical requirements and software design specifications
- Test software
- Lead junior developers
- Attend daily meetings with customers/management in other time zones (US/Europe)
- Ability to learn fast
- “Can-do” attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field. Non-technical fields would be considered based on demonstrated technical abilities.
- 3+ years of Bootstrap, Angular JS, JQuery, AJAX
- Excellent judgment, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skill, including verbal, written, listening, and customer relationships in the English Language
- Strong software engineering fundamentals (data structures, object-oriented design, and algorithms)
- Passion for building new products in a fast-paced, startup environment
- UI/UX Design
- Mobile Development (iOS Development, Android Development)
- Experience taking a lead role developing sophisticated software that has successfully been delivered to customers
- Experience in communicating with users, other team members and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous deployments, testing, and operations
- Demonstrated ability to mentor junior software engineers in all aspects of their engineering skill-sets
- Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics
- Education Technology, Health IT, IoT, Bioinformatics, Medical Informatics
- Master’s degree
We offer comprehensive benefits package but here are some of the fun perks:
- Free lunch and tea/coffee daily
- Free learning courses
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer