This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
This post is for a 3/6 month internship as a Backend intern(Python). There is another posting for full time offer.
Please apply only if you are hands on in python/Django and graduate in 2020. College doesnt matter.
We are very early stage start up in EdTech (raised pre-seed), and are hiring a lean solid team of Engineers. The product is based on the most sophisticated tech around Machine learning, hyper personalization, and given EdTech today is what Logitistics was a few years ago - its an amazing opportunity to be a part of this journey as founding engineers, and to experience freedom with responsibility. We are backed by very solid team of Tech mentors who are consulting us - and it will be a Zero to One ride.
We are very early stage startup - which means that the amount of autonomy you will have to define will be huge. Since its in our incentive to coach you, you will have a steep learning curve! Which is to say, that you should find this level of ambiguity something you proactively seek. (An entrepreneurial mindset)
Founder profile : https://www.linkedin.com/in/ektagrover/
Experience : 1-3 years
Equity & good compensation offered.
Skills And Qualifications :
- Good hands-on working knowledge of Python & Python web framework Django
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git, application logging, deployment, processes and code reviews
- Builiding strong Engineering culture - freedom with responsibilty.
- Managing, planning and scoping the work and layers of Tech complexity
- Actively shaping, than just participating in building the product.
- Writing system design, analyzing tradeoffs and building MVP
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Dog feeding your own product
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer