Hiring a Graphic Designer for ShopX
Posted by Shradha Patnaik (@patnaikshradha52)
ShopX is a venture-funded, mobile and e-commerce platform that is disrupting the traditional retail and ecommerce business models using an innovative, hybrid commerce approach. The company boasts off an unmatched team with well known names from technology, global consumer brands and retail. At the core, it’s a young-minded company with a great, flexible working environment, respect for individual and team contribution, and a zeal for achieving the impossible.
The Graphic Designer at ShopX would be responsible for creating visual concepts to meet specific commercial or
promotional needs and to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers.
- Creating banner for advertisements and social media channels.
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
- Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD), and keeping up to date with emerging
technologies to redefine a design brief within time and cost constraints.
- Liaising with management to determine their requirements and budget.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related
aesthetic concepts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites.
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to management. proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Incorporate changes recommended by the management into the final design.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
- Working as part of a team with other internal departments.
- Making strategies to reach a particular audience.
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience as Graphics professional.
- Experience in illustration and typography. Photo retouching/manipulation skills.
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software like Adobe Flash and Adobe Photoshop etc.
- Amateur knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Ability to think innovative ideas, communicate, present and concepts to develop the interactive design.
- High attention to detail & professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs.
- Ability to edit audio files and integrate audio in a course.
Why should you join us?
- To be a part of an exciting path breaking e-commerce Venture that strives to achieve excellence and create newer market milestones
- An enriching experience that would add value and provide a sense of responsibility as we believe in an open contribution culture and encourage team work & organic growth
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer