Posted by Uday V G (@uday776)
About Shopgro India Pvt Ltd
Simple, Automated hyper-local search marketing platform for businesses and brands. Attract and connect with more customers for free when they’re searching for businesses like yours or the products you sell. We’re on a mission to make it as easy to find things in local stores as it is online.
We are looking for an experienced Catalogue Associates for the following roles and responsibilities:
This team will work closely with the Sales and Marketing Team and Customers.
• Assist with customers onboarding including updating the Product Catalog.
• Knowledge of Listing, Updating Uploading Product Data / Specifications.
• Knowledge of product Images on Marketplaces such as Flipkart, Amazon (Plus Advantage), Paytm Mall, Etsy, eBay, etc.
• Maintain large online product catalogs.
• Contribute to solving and reducing issues in the catalog for optimizing the speed of the catalog upload process.
• Manage and create individual and bulk listings of new products on the portal.
• Write engaging and descriptive product descriptions to improve conversions.
• Ensure that the catalog contains accurate, comprehensive, and high-quality product information
• Try incorporating new techniques & automation into the creation of the catalog.
• Identify opportunities and trends in the market and highlight them internally
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Excellent academic record.
2. Proficiency in MS Excel
3. Familiarity with directory and listing websites.
4. Aptitude for organization, flexibility, and producing results in a fast-paced environment
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer