Posted by Charmi Raval (@charmishiplyst)
The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design and coding of websites specifically in PHP format. You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
- Developing and maintaining highly scalable systems using PHP Phalcon, Angularjs, HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery.
- Writing unit test cases using PHPUnit.
- Using Version control tool such as SVN / GIT for documentation and code maintenance.
- Meeting challenging deadlines. No "chalta hai" attitude!!
Must have skills
- Self-starter and an inherent learner with good analytical & problem solving abilities.
- Should have 1.5+ years of coding experience in PHP.
- Good understanding of MVC architecture and frameworks (such as Phalcon, Yii, Zend etc).
- Experience with AngularJS or similar SPA framework.
- B.E/B Tech/MCA degree.
Good to have skills
- Experience on TDD and PhpUnit.
- Experience in Logistics or Supply Chain Domain is a plus.
- Extremely competitive fixed salary.
- Year end bonuses based on performance.
- Equity in the company (ESOPs).
- Medical Insurance for self and dependents (including Parents).
- Flexible work hours.
- Chance to work with a highly passionate and young team in a fun environment.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer