This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Sai Deshpande
Sales Executive will be responsible for selling Shiplyst logistics solutions to prospective clients and corporate accounts. You will be responsible for continuously driving ocean freight volume and revenue growth, enhancing total gross volume with adding new customers each month.
- Identifying new sales leads by meeting new people at industry events.
- Pitching about the Shiplyst products.
- Ability to plan ways to meet set targets & schedule the daily activities.
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company's products.
- Ability to make phone calls and spend in excess of four hours on the telephone every day.
- Proactively identify problems and implement effective solutions.
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Ocean Freight forwarding industry.
- Masters degree in sales, marketing or business administration is preferred.
- 2-5 years of experience in Freight forwarding industry is a plus.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Freight Forwarding
- Ocean Freight
Perks and Benefits
Annual Bonuses, Flexible Timings, Medical Insurance for Self+dependents, Accident Insurance
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer