Senior Marketing Manager
Posted by Vinoth Kumar (@kaalbi)
Experience: 10+ years
ShieldSquare is looking for a proven Marketing leader with more than ten years of B2B SaaS experience and who will be responsible for leading, developing and growing all aspects of marketing with a focus on organic and acquired funnel, brand, product marketing, and PR.
- Oversee and execute strategy on company marketing initiatives that contribute to our high growth goals, including demand generation, customer acquisition, website redesign, content, events, social media, PR, branding, and more.
- Work closely with product and revenue teams to understand our client’s needs, create go-to-market strategies, communication and collateral that reflects ShieldSquare brand and ROI for clients.
- Ensure alignment on all new product feature announcements, launches, and sales/marketing collateral.
- Lead the team in annual and quarterly planning, keeping track of budget, and reporting on marketing initiatives’ performance, with a focus on ROI & revenue.
- Exercise a data-centric approach to gather customer/user insights and use data to improve future marketing campaigns and results.
- Motivate, mentor, and develop the existing team and develop a long term plan for marketing team structure and growth.
- Experience of working in cyber security can be a plus.
- 10+ years of experience leading high-performing marketing teams in B2B SaaS
- Broad experience across core marketing functions: demand generation, content marketing, SEO, product marketing, communications and brand development
- Proven track record of profitably scaling customer acquisition channels at high-growth companies
- An analytical marketing mindset & understanding of the science of marketing as an investment that must return itself for a company of our size & stage of development
- You’re forward-thinking with a comprehensive knowledge of the performance marketing ecosystem.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer