This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
About Shadowfax and Role:
Shadowfax is India's leading logistics platform which specialises in express logisitics. With presence in 200+ cities of the country, Shadowfax processes more than 2 lakh daily orders via its platform. Shadowfax is the trusted outsourced logistics partner for all the major consumer brands including Swiggy, Zomato, Bigbasket, Amazon, Flipkart, Paytm, Myntra etc.
At Shadowfax, you'll get an opportunity to work with a lean yet highly talented technology and product team. You'll be at the forefront of revolutionising Indian Logistics network by solving some of the most complex last-mile and network optimisation problems. You'll feel proud of working on a platform which provides employment to 50k+ youth in the country.
- Management and development of continuous integration and deployment solutions for production applications across various sites/software.
- Manage availability, latency, scalability and efficiency of the platform by engineering reliability into software and systems
- Participate in service capacity planning and demand forecasting, software performance analysis and system tuning
- Conduct training on junior DevOps engineers and be responsible for the architecture and technical leadership of the entire DevOps infrastructure
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have had at least 4 years of working experience in a DevOps capacity, preferably as a DevOps Engineer
- Candidate should have vast experience in systems automation, orchestration, deployment, and implementation
- Experience in writing Ansible scripts, CI Jobs, Terraform commands, Docker deployments, Shell scripts
- Experience in managing infrastructure on cloud service providers, especially AWS
- Good exposure to database management, sharding etc for popular databases, including MySQL, Postgres, Redis
- Working knowledge of queues including RabbitMQ
- Experience with Kubernetes for automating and managing docker deployments
- Experience with setting up and maintaining Apache Kafka
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer