iOS Developer specialising in Native Audio-Video libraries
Posted by Shaale (@shaaledotcom)
Shaale https://hasjob.co/shaale.com/rb9yr , Anywhere · shaale.com · Short-term contractShort-term contract · ProgrammingProgramming
We are currently seeking an experienced iOS Developer to assist our team with a legacy project. The successful candidate will primarily work with existing code for an audio-video based application, with the aim of completing the project.
- Review, understand, and work with existing codebase on GitHub, developed couple of years ago.
- Update and optimize the existing iOS codebase for efficiency and performance.
- Develop and integrate high-quality native audio-video functionality into our iOS application.
- Work closely with our team to ensure the application aligns with our company's needs and objectives.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Write clean, maintainable, and testable code.
- Work in accordance with agreed timelines and deliverables.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven experience as an iOS developer with a portfolio of released applications.
- In-depth understanding of Swift and Objective-C.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, AVFoundation, etc.
- Proficiency with GitHub and version control.
- Strong experience in developing native audio-video based applications.
- Ability to understand and work with legacy code.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Commitment to meet deadlines and deliver quality outcomes.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a relevant field, or equivalent work experience.
Note: This is a contract project. The specific timeline and payment details shall be discussed during the process. All work can be done remotely
You need to be logged in to report a post
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer