Full Stack Developer
Posted by Jay Shah
Job Description :
Designation: Senior Software Engineer or Assistant Team Lead
Role: Full Stack Developer
Range of experience: 5 to 8 years
Department: Product Development
Location: Ambli Road, Ahmedabad
Required Qualification: B.E/M.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ BCA/ MCA/ Bsc/ Msc (IT or Computer Science) or Equivalent Degree.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Should have 5+ years of software development experience.
- Strong working experience on Angular JS, Node JS and React JS.
- Strong Object Oriented Design skills & C# programming Skills (Preferred).
- Familiarity with database technology such as PostgreSQL
- Must be a good team player and act as per the project needs.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Ensure software is updated with latest features.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application to its maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Requirement estimation and collaboration with product team
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality (Optional).
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Kindly furnish below details.
Current Location :
Home Location :
Total Experience :
Relevant Experience :
Highest Education Qualification :
Current Salary :
Expected Salary :
Notice Period :
Primary Reason for Job Change :
About Scanpoint Geomatics Limited:
Scanpoint Geomatics Ltd. (SGL) is a national leader and pioneer in the Indian Geomatics industry. We have developed the very first indigenous Integrated Geographic Information System and Image Processing Software with an aim to provide a cost effective technology for global users of Geomatics.
We are proud to have a product development joint venture with ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) for continuing research and development of our indigenous IGiS technology.
The IGiS technology aims to elevate and support the global Geomatics industry significantly.
Link of Corporate Video: - https://youtu.be/ycu2Bxdr2Rw
We are specialized in developing diverse enterprise solutions for:
Agriculture | Defense | Disaster Management | Forestry | Land Information | Mining | Power | Smart City | Urban Planning | Utilities | Location Based Services | Mapping
Feel free to reach me in case of any query
Jay Shah | Deputy Manager-HR & Administration
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Answer this survey on privacy and technology
What is the state of privacy enhancing technologies, data security, and compliance, in the Indian tech industry?
This survey, conducted by Hasgeek, in partnership with Omidyar Network India, is aimed at broadly understanding privacy concerns and practices among middle and senior management inside tech organizations, and how factors such as regulated nature of certain businesses, compliance requirements, etc impact the development of privacy enhancing technologies.
Hasgeek invites you to participate in this survey, as a senior tech practitioner and leader in your organization. There are 32 questions in all and should take approximately 15 minutes to answer them.