This post is from sezzle.com, which may or may not be affiliated with sezzle.in
We’re looking for a smart and driven individual to join us as a Backend Developer in our Bangalore / Bengaluru workspace who will assist us with the design and development of software solutions.
Your duties will include development, writing code, and documenting functionality. You should be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
As a Sezzle developer, you will be working with the latest technology and will have the chance to advance and grow your career!
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code. As we love to keep it simple and efficient
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high-performance software.
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building towards an efficient microservices distributed architecture
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
- Documenting new features and maintain existing documentation
- Actively participate in the code review cycle
- Test new systems before launch and maintain test coverage
- Close familiarity with software engineering tools, software development methodology, and release processes
- Dependency management tools such as Gomod, Godep, etc
- Router package such as Gingonic , Gorilla Mux.
- Ability to create database schemas that represent and support business needs. Familiarity with GORM is an added advantage.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind scalable applications
- Good understanding of code versioning tools such as git.
Ideal Experience & Skills
- 2-5 years of experience with end-to-end Golang development.
- B.E/B.Tech or any equivalent degree
- A+ character. We are team-first here at Sezzle.
- A hard-working mentality. It’s early and there is still a lot to build.
- An excellent communicator.
- A fun attitude. Life’s too short. We can have fun while we work hard on cool things.
- Smarts. We need people that are smart enough to make decisions on their own and also smart enough to know when they need input from others.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Group Medical insurance
- Life and long term disability insurance
- Collaborative workspace
- The opportunity to join fastest-growing startup alongside a team of motivated and driven individuals
Sezzle is a cutting-edge fintech company whose mission is to financially empower young consumers. Only one in three millennials own a credit card, and the vast majority of millennials possess a subprime credit score or no score at all. To address these problems, Sezzle has built a payment platform that increases purchasing power for consumers by offering interest-free installment plans at online stores. This increase in purchasing power for consumers leads to increased sales and basket sizes for the hundreds of eCommerce merchants that currently work with Sezzle.
What Makes Working at Sezzle Awesome?
At Sezzle, were more than just brilliant engineers, passionate data enthusiasts, out-of-the-box thinkers, and determined innovators, we are skilled musicians, yogis, cyclists, chefs, boxers, dog-lovers, and rock-climbers. We believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and the brightest individuals, but those that are unique and purpose-driven in all that they do.
Our culture is not defined by a certain set of perks designed to give the illusion of the traditional startup culture, but rather, it is the visible example living in every employee that we hire.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer