This post is from setty.com, which may or may not be affiliated with syyclops.com
Posted by Malashree
Looking for a Product Manager to drive the vision & strategy of Syyclops and Setty Apps’ UX. The UI/UX Product Manager will have the responsibility to help refine the User Experience for Syyclops and Setty Apps. The PM shall coordinate with customers and internal users to implement the best in class User Experience.
• Help define the overall strategy for UI/UX, the roadmap, and business plan to achieve a best in class User Experience
• Actively prioritize product backlog and coordinate planning with the dev team and stakeholders to drive UI/UX best practices across the organization, including accessibility and usability.
• Work with customers and stakeholders to define and create story boards and user journey maps.
• Work with customers and stakeholders to understand and address usability issues.
• Help unify the user experience of currently fragmented features of the apps.
• Participate in UX demos and sign off UX deliverables to ensure high quality.
• Work with the stakeholders to ensure that UX deliverables are well defined and understood in the overall project scope.
• Work with dev team; help develop processes to ensure orderly, predictable execution of deliverables.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer