This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
- Must be proficient in back-end programming
- Must be comfortable to create database schemas that represent business processes.
- Hands on with MySQL
- Hands on with data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools e.g. Git.
- Should have good understanding of REST and JSON
- Good Understanding of differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs, desktop), and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Familiarity with: React JS & React Native, Ruby on Rails, AWS will be an advantage
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer