This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Software test engineer
Posted by Ashok Ramaswami (@aramaswami)
We're a US-based financial modeling cloud application software company. We are looking for a software test engineer to lead automation and testing for our products.
Required experience and skills:
- 3+ years as a software test engineer
- Ability to create and execute software test plans, including regression, acceptance, and automation
- Familiar with manual and automation frameworks like Selenium
- Diligent in reporting and tracking bugs and issues (using tools like Jira)
- Experience in web and mobile/responsive testing
- Good communications and problem-solving skills
- Preferred academic qualifications: MSc (CS, IT), MCA, BE/B.Tech (CSE, EEE, ECE, IT)
NOTE: This position is fully remote.
- Stock options
- Flexible hours
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer