This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Ashok Ramaswami (@aramaswami)
We're a financial modeling web application software company. We are looking for a junior software engineer to work with our team. This is a hands-on technical role that will give you the opportunity to employ your software programming skill and learn the latest technologies to develop scalable web applications.
- Course work and 0-2 years relevant experience in Java, PHP, C++, or related technologies
- Fast learner with deep interest in learning all aspects of design, development, test, and deployment of enterprise software
- Work with senior team members on all assigned tasks and have the ability to take ownership for quality and timeliness of work
- Good problem-solving skills and intellectual curiosity
- Preferred academic qualifications: MSc (CS, IT), MCA, BE/B.Tech (CSE, EEE, ECE, IT)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer