This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
QA Engineer (Contract) is a key position with our growing team. As a QA Engineer, you will be responsible for providing testing support to our SDLC lifecycle.
You will liaise with the Product team to define test roadmap, define and execute tests cases, review and automate tests around critical testing flows to continuously improve the quality of our products.
You will report directly to our senior QA Engineers and your success will be measured in quality metrics defined by the senior QA team.
- Work with key stakeholder to define the testing roadmap
- Develop test cases for upcoming features across unit, integration and acceptance layers
- Initiate manual execution of test cases
- Automate test cases across critical flows
- Collaborate with engineers for load testing
- Write Selenium tests
- Collaborate with Product team for preparation of UAT sheets
- Work towards ensuring that new features and bug fixes are rolled out with minimal errors
Skills required for this position:
- At least 5 years work experience as QA Engineer
- Strong testing fundamentals
- Knowledge of SDLC and STLC flows
- Demonstrated experience with both manual and automated testing
- Experience in e-retail or related industries
- Experience with writing selenium tests
- Experience in functional and acceptance testing
- Experience with Ruby Stack and Ruby unit test frameworks is a bonus
- Well versed in oral and written communication
- Has an eye for detail
- Ability to learn quickly and retain product knowledge on the go
This is a one year contract with the possibility of conversion to full time hire based on performance and headcount approval
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer