This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Full Stack Software Engineer [ 3-6 years | Ruby on Rails | VueJS ]
Posted by Tech Hiring
Sephora ( Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy group company ) https://hasjob.co/sephoradigital.com/cdk7d , Bengaluru · sephora.sg · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · ProgrammingProgramming
Sephora, a division of LVMH - Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, is a global leader in beauty retailing. It successfully operates more than three thousand points of sale across Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia. Its aim is to animate the most loved beauty community in the world.
Sephora Asia is a high growth division of Sephora. Our teams run omni-channel retail businesses in markets such as Australia, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea & Thailand, franchise operations in India and Indonesia and e-commerce in Philippines. Our success is built on innovation, a unique product portfolio, market leading digital capability, and our exceptional people!
Sephora South East Asia’s technology team designs, builds and operates the technology eco-system that powers e-commerce across 9 different SEA markets. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver impactful products with tangible business value with an engineering team with strong culture and focus on technical excellence.
Position : Software Engineer [ Bengaluru, India ]
Sephora SEA’s technology team seeks to hire a full-stack Software Engineer for one of its internal teams (we call it a squad) which is responsible for building products that directly impacts how our customers interact with our website & apps. This “User Squad” team, which you will be a part of, aims to provide Sephora customers with a seamless omni-channel experience.
What You Will Do
You will be working on technology products tasked with delivering our customers an omnichannel, cross country, and personalized experiences on both our online and retail stores. On a day to day basis, you will be designing services, building clean, highly scalable systems, managing complex integrations for the creation of features and products related to functional areas like users’ account management, user registration & authentication processes across multiple customer facing systems, integration with Loyalty Program (currently provided by an external CRM system), etc. for our e-commerce platform.
- Participate in AGILE Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for our user-centric technology solutions with both local and remote team members
- Design scalable and extensible web applications / services (e.g APIs) with optimal security and performance
- Optimize and re-architect existing solutions for scalability and extensibility
- Actively participate in team practices on Test Driven Development, peer reviews and general knowledge sharing
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement features spanning beyond the user squad’s domain
- Strong skill sets with web technologies and prior experience with one of Ruby on Rails (strongly preferred), Python/Django, NodeJS/Express or any such MVC frameworks
- Familiarity across the related tech stack (HTML, CSS, SQL, NoSQL, Job queues, Caching)
- Proficient with version control systems like Git and working experience with *nix systems
- Experience with writing unit tests / TDD
- Between 3-5 years of relevant work experience (ecommerce experience is a plus)
- Strong problem solving skills and CS fundamentals - algorithms, data structures etc
- Some experience with systems design and familiarity with design patterns
- Strong collaboration and communication skills with an ability to communicate technical information, both written and oral, to technical and non-technical reviewers
- Self-organized with strong sense of responsibility and ownership with penchant for timely delivery
Education: Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
On offer is an opportunity to work with, learn from and share your knowledge with amazing team members from across the world, adhere to best engineering design and practices, competitive salary + annual bonus with generous leave policy and be associated with a great brand.
Please apply here - https://jobs.sephora.com/Singapore/job/Bangalore/679301800/?locale=en_US
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer