This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Swati Kapoor (@0709)
Product Designer - UI/UX - Sensibull - India's largest options trading platform
Must have 2+ years of work experience designing the UI and UX of web/ mobile apps and products for end-users. This should be for large audiences, preferably in a B2C product that scaled.
About Us, Sensibull started as India's first and largest Options Trading Platform. It is now setting up the first and largest advisor marketplace in India at scale - the 10x bet. We are solving what is possibly the most challenging problem in investment space - how to make a common man investor profitable.
Sensibull is funded by and partnered with Zerodha, the largest stockbroker in India. We have tied up with the 4 biggest brokers in India, and many more in the top 10, making it one of the largest platforms in the trading space in India. We are operationally profitable, and looking to expand to other geographies. We are a product focussed, engineering-heavy, the high-ownership team of 25 people.
Role: This role owns the entire product experience of a category-creating and potentially disruptive fintech platform. It is a complex design problem, the kind you describe as the one that "separates men from the boys"
● Own all things design - Wireframing, prototyping, interaction - UX as well as UI across the web and mobile platforms
● Develop and conceptualize a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy.
● Collaborate with developers, users, and PMs relentlessly to improve the user experience
● Oversee the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
What are we looking for?
● Experience in product and interaction design for large audiences in a product that scaled
● Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps
● A track record of delivering beautiful user experiences with a B2C product company that scaled
● Team player with outstanding communication skills
● Ability to think product, and convince the stakeholders to execute your product design What is working with us like?
● Fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, steep learning curve, and growth
● Close-knit, hardworking, supportive colleagues
● Challenging work
● A chance to be a part of a high-impact, profitable startup which is scaling fast.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer