Do you love building client relationships and bringing in new business? We want to hear from you.
This role will require you to be passionate about building relationships, working smart and closing deals. You get to work with the best of the legal minds and learn lots from the global community you would be interacting with with an unlimited earning potential. You should be keen to be part of our growth story. Initially you will be an individual contributor but should be able to manage teams in 3-6 months.
Build qualified opportunities and reach out to them
Coordinate with the team to prepare relevant content
Travel around the country/world to meet clients
Desired Skills and Expertise:
• Excellent language skills in English, both written and verbal;
• Smart worker, organised and tech savvy;
• Ability to work independently and to take own initiatives;
• Knows the importance of analytics and can read numbers and make projections;
• Self-starter, ready to work in entrepreneurial atmosphere is must;
• A team player with strong interpersonal and networking skills.
• Computer skills with knowledge to use Excel/MS Word etc.
We offer an exceptional compensation and benefits package with potential bonus package for the right candidates.
Who we are:
We are a niche intellectual property and business law firm, assisting clients ranging from early-stage start-ups to Fortune 500 companies in protecting their intellectual property in India and across the globe and we we are not the law firm you see out there. We love Tech. The world has traded in books for tablets and papers for bytes. So have we. We use the best of technology for quicker responses, faster transfers that ultimately results in immediate action for our client's legal needs and you would be bringing in client delight with your magic on working with the engineering team.
Our goal is to do exceptional work with an emphasis on attention to details, provide proactive legal advice, and create a positive impact on the world around us.
Come join us at the intersection of tech & law.