This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Business Development Executive - US Region
Posted by Securitybulls Intelligence India Private Limited
Securitybulls is an India based award winning Penetration testing and GRC Consulting company. Founded by the best team of security researchers to help the businesses having a strategy to maintain an effective enterprise security risk management and situational awareness using defense-in-depth strategies, monitoring, analysis and reporting. Our engineers have developed a proprietary approach to assess clients’ most significant vulnerabilities, which is backed by excellent planning and execution.
We are looking for a competent, motivated and ambitious Business Development Executive to spread our market in Americas. If you love finding new business opportunities and manage relationships with existing clients, this job is for you! As our Sales Representative, your main responsibility will be to drive Securitybulls's business success in various American countries.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Negotiate and sell Securitybulls services to key decision makers within assigned territory.
2. Achieve both quarterly and annual sales targets for the Americas region in coordination with the Companys business plan.
3. Explain how our solutions align with their pain points.
4. Develop and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to potential clients.
5. Identify current sales process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
6. Writing effective business proposals, processing PO, Agreement.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
1. 2 - 4 years of progressive sales experience, achieving sales targets, preferably in US region.
2. An individual must also have excellent communication in English both oral and written.
3. Good understanding of information security terms.
4. Ability to effectively present information to customers, top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
5. Enthusiastic and passionate with good negotiation skills.
6. Ready to work in US time zone. Must have passport
7. Ready to travel anywhere, 30%.
Night allowance, Informal dress code, snacks & beverages and Incentive plans.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer