This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
ScrollStack is a global platform for creators to create, share, and charge for their work. We are a first-of-its-kind platform that makes it as easy to create a paid post as it is to write or upload a audio/video story to social media.
On ScrollStack, people can find some of the best minds on topics they care about, and follow and support their work. We make it easy to connect with world-class creators in a community that does not tolerate toxic or abusive behaviour.
About Engineering Team
At ScrollStack Engineering, we are driven by a culture of openness, collaboration and we have a flat hierarchy.
Team is based out of Pune however with current Covid situation everyone is working remotely. And you can start work from any city.
Do you ❤ contributing to open source and deeply care about your code quality?
Do you want to help build a next-generation publishing platform?
Do you have some cool ideas?
If you said yes to those questions, we invite you to be part of a team that builds software for a large audience.
You will be:
- Designing and building scalable web applications
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and push new features
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Working on bug fixing and improving app performance
- Self learner
- Essential froentend technologies HTML5, HTTP, CSS3
- Modern frameworks and libraries most importantly Vue.js / React.js
- Git based development practices
- Tailwind CSS
- Open source contributions
- Prior experience of working on Payments systems (Stripe, RazorPay, PayTM) is a huge plus
- Familarity with Linux
If you think you qualify, we are more than happy to discuss this further. We don't care about your gender, age, color even your academics if you can prove your abilities.
Are you a fresher?
Freshers are welcome too :-)
If you are a fresher with open source contributions or good academics, you may apply. You would be mentored but should be independent as much as possible. This would be a paid position and if mutually suitable, a full time offer can be rolled out.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer