ScreenRoot based in Goa is looking for UX Designers
Posted by Samantha D'souza
Role & Responsibilities
- Ability to understand and analyze client's objectives, conducting user research, research best practices, understand trends and apply that in architecting solutions.
- Ability to create Information Architecture, low and high fidelity wireframes, innovative and robust task flows and user journeys.
- Take part in ideation, planning and prioritisation and Contribute meaningfully towards generating fresh, creative ideas/concepts/solutions and taking them to the finish line with a strong eye for detail.
- Familiarity with tools like Figma/XD, Invision and Whimsical, some of the most important tools in our workflow.
- You should have excellent communication and presentation skills. The ability to clearly articulate design decisions, concepts and ideas within a larger context to the team and to the clients.
- Put processes in place to ensure a super smooth handover of wireframes to the visual design team to take the project further.
- Good communication and team skills are essential.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast environment and work systematically under pressure. Work effectively in a dynamic environment, juggle multiple projects, and prioritize work.
- Continuously be updated and scout for new trends in interaction design. Find multiple opportunities to use them for projects.
- Ability to gather and synthesize information quickly and efficiently.
- Minimum 4 years experience in UX design.
- Basic level understanding of technology stacks including HTML5, CSS
We think that you can do your best with the freedom to experiment, and a sense of ownership of your work.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer