This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Graphic Designer @ Scintillate Alliance | Bangalore
Posted by Nagendra Y
Scintillate Alliance https://hasjob.co/scintillatealliance.com/hd12e , Bangalore · scintillatealliance.com · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · Graphic DesignGraphic Design
**Apply only if you are based in Bangalore**
At Scintillate Alliance, we see graphic design as visual storytelling that engages, informs, and inspires. We are looking for a highly creative graphic designer who can take conceptual ideas and create visual representations, both in print and electronic media. Our ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of current design software and be skilled in every step of the design process from concept to the final deliverable. Collaborating with multiple teams at our company, the graphic designer should be able to take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them into a design that connects. The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of branding and marketing, with the ability to vary style and layouts depending on the project. If you think you have what it takes to bring ideas to life with visual impact, we want to hear from you!
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with multiple teams or clients for a wide range of materials that may include web pages, presentations, programming collateral, signage, internal communication, newsletters, and marketing materials
- Work independently and cooperatively on multiple projects, meeting deadlines and budget constraints, and scheduling project implementation based on workload, which may include five or more simultaneous projects
- Examine existing processes, identifying flaws and creating solutions to improve design capabilities.
- Update and maintain internal databases of designs, photography, and video.
- Work on a wide range of projects and media, using Adobe Suite to visualize and develop innovative graphic designs that meet business goals.
Hi! We are Scintillate! A creative Development Agency that helps brands and artists to grow their audience! Our Services are spread across various segments, Primarily into Digital Marketing (PR) / Game Development and Web/App Design and Development. With our select clientele of artists and brands, It allows us to experiment and innovate, break traditional norms and do something out of the box!
Salary: 3LPA - 5LPA
Minimum Work Experience: 1 Year
Job Type: Full-time
- Adobe Photoshop: 1 year (Required)
- Adobe After Effects: 1 year (Required)
- Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Travel allowance
- Paid time off
- On-demand work from home
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
You need to be logged in to report a post
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer