Job Duties/Responsibilities :
- Responsible for application design, code development, testing and deployment and maintenance.
- Write well designed and optimized code
- Contribute in all phases of development lifecycle
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product and database to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Excellent web development practices, including unit, integration, and load testing are a must.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
Desired profile of the candidate :
- 2-3 years experience in developing web applications using Django framework.
- Presentable, Good Communication
- Graduate in Engineering/Masters degree (M.C.A)
This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Python Developer 1-5 yrs
Posted by Akanksha Akhil (@akankshaakhil)
Apply for this position
Login with Twitter or Google to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Become a better programmer. Join Geekskool for free
- Are you a programmer looking for a foothold in tech startups?
- Are you a professional who wants to make a career change to programming?
- Do you feel you’re comfortable with code and need just a little nudge to become the talent that startups are looking for?
Join Geekskool's 3 month intensive hands-on course on the skills needed to make it in the world of startups. Work on projects that interest you, with experts in the technology industry volunteering as mentors. And did we mention it’s FREE?