This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Scholr is looking for a lead full stack developer to work on design and development of our web features and APIs (HTML, CSS, JS for Front end and Python/Django for Back end)
Have you been ever curious about the technologies that could impact the education sector? Are you aware that in the next 5 years, the maximum impact of AI will be seen in the education sector?
At Scholr, you will have opportunities to experience and be a part of the latest technologies in the field of AI and education, as Scholr aims to be a game changer in the K-12 (Kindergarten to Grade 12) education.
- Own end to end development and operations of high performance Django Applications
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
- Implement product features using Python 2.7, Django, AWS infrastructure, and various third-party libraries.
- Interface with business to define requirements, deliverables, and provide the necessary engineering expertise & support to ensure on-time delivery
- Collaborate with the entire team and customers on feature requirements and prioritization
Desired Skills Include:
- Expert knowledge of Python ( 3+ years of hands on experience with web based software)
- Have experience with one web framework (Django, Flask etc)
- Expert knowledge in front end technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Have experience in creating responsive webpages
- Experience with web paradigms such as RESTful APIs
- Proven experience in architecture, design and delivery of data intensive applications
- Experience with architecting systems for AWS is a plus
- Must possess traits of thriving to work in a fast paced autonomous environment
What You'll Do
- Play lead role in the design and development of advanced Web features, Web pages and APIs
- You will also have opportunity to play influential role in all aspects of product development - help review/contribute to front end architecture, product design, devops management, collaborate with product/sales team on requirements
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer