Scholr is looking for a lead full stack developer to work on design and development of our web features and APIs (HTML, CSS, JS for Front end and Python/Django for Back end)
Have you been ever curious about the technologies that could impact the education sector? Are you aware that in the next 5 years, the maximum impact of AI will be seen in the education sector?
At Scholr, you will have opportunities to experience and be a part of the latest technologies in the field of AI and education, as Scholr aims to be a game changer in the K-12 (Kindergarten to Grade 12) education.
- Own end to end development and operations of high performance Django Applications
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
- Implement product features using Python 2.7, Django, AWS infrastructure, and various third-party libraries.
- Interface with business to define requirements, deliverables, and provide the necessary engineering expertise & support to ensure on-time delivery
- Collaborate with the entire team and customers on feature requirements and prioritization
Desired Skills Include:
- Expert knowledge of Python ( 3+ years of hands on experience with web based software)
- Have experience with one web framework (Django, Flask etc)
- Expert knowledge in front end technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Have experience in creating responsive webpages
- Experience with web paradigms such as RESTful APIs
- Proven experience in architecture, design and delivery of data intensive applications
- Experience with architecting systems for AWS is a plus
- Must possess traits of thriving to work in a fast paced autonomous environment
What You'll Do
- Play lead role in the design and development of advanced Web features, Web pages and APIs
- You will also have opportunity to play influential role in all aspects of product development - help review/contribute to front end architecture, product design, devops management, collaborate with product/sales team on requirements