This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
What will you do at ScaleReal
- Software Design And Development
- Client Engagement
- Technical Spikes and Viability testing.
- Solutionizing the problems
- Giving and Taking Feedbacks
- Mentorship to others.
- Taking active part in recruitment and trainings
What are the expectations :
- Humility - We love humble and down to earth people who are inclusive and empathetic to everyone around.
- Curiosity - Should be curious to know the WHYs of every decision taken in the organization. Should question the approaches and must have strong views backed by hands on experience on various topics.
- Depth Vs Breadth Balance - We expect you to have expertise in few areas and should cover broad spectrum of capabilities with working experties.
- Code Quality - Focus on Clean, Reusable, Testable, Readable and Maintainable code.
- Ownership - Should be a self starter and should take great ownership in own/team's tasks.
- Contribution - We want you to take part and present in Meetups/Conferences/Code Retreats/OSS/Blogs and in building Scalereal Brand.
Some of the Technologies We Work in: Golang, Python, Java, Ruby, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, AWS, and many more...
- Fast paced environment .
- Cutting Edge Technologies. (Golang, Python, Docker, Ansible, Terraform ...).
- Freedom to implement and follow industry best practices.(CI/CD, TDD, XP, Scrum, ...).
- Exciting and challenging Scale Problems that require Real Skills.(Microservices?? Serverless ?? we got you covered).
- Open and Inclusive Environment.
- Occasional Work From Home
- Flexible timings as long as work get's done.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer