- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blog posts and case studies
- Researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Proofread content for errors and inconsistencies ensuring quality, clarity, and relevance.
- Edit and polish existing content to improve readability
- Co-ordinating or Creating target-oriented content for marketing collaterals (newspaper articles, press releases, presentations, etc.), website, blogs, social media, e- mailers, articles, online ads, etc.
- Identify customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
- Answering queries and comments on various platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Proven ability with English spelling, grammar, punctuation, syntax and composition rules and a clear business/technical writing style
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- 2-3 years of proven content writing or copywriting experience
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects concurrently & meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- A portfolio of published articles
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer