Posted by Priyanka Vashisth
- We are looking for a creative Web(UI/UX) Designer to handle the role of creating user-centric designs for website and mobile applications for clients varying from startups to MNCs.
- The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean & artful UI design and knack to solve UX issues for digital products.
- Carrying designing of web & mobile applications from concept to completion while adhering to the client brand standards
- Enhancing websites/app designs by improving design/UX after research
- Collaborate with clients/team to understand detailed requirements
- Design complete wireframes, user flows, storyboards & establish the user experiences that meet the client's needs and vision.
- Prepare & present drafts, wireframes, user flows, mockups to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UI/UX problems in existing projects
- Adhere to the latest design & style standards on fonts, colors, and images, etc
Required Skills And Qualification :
- Excellent knowledge of common industry applications (i.e., Adobe Creative Suite), especially Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Extensive know-how of Wireframing and prototyping tools like Sketch, Adobe XD, InvisionApp, etc.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Attention to detail with the ability to ensure the quality of work
- Ability to quickly adapt and prioritize work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Be passionate about all things UX design and other areas of design and innovation.
- Teamwork & Strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer