(Please fill this form to fast-track your selection- https://forms.gle/vZYnzAjV6d771Te96)
Sarcon is a cutting-edge 3D Virtual & Hybrid events platform. We are recognized by the Government of Singapore & are a NASSCOM 10K startup. We have a bunch of prestigious recognitions to our name. Our technology has powered virtual, hybrid and physical events of all sizes, from large international conferences to focused B2B meets in industries ranging from defense, information technology, aerospace to medicine and nanotechnology. The engineering team behind Sarcon consists of patent-holding engineers having worked for the likes of Intel, Qualcomm, Oracle, and L-Brands. We are continually working on adding products and features to our arsenal to make your events world-class.
The role would be of interest to you if:
1) You want to build a world class B2B2C product (A product used by businesses and end customers).
2) You want to work on a product that is seeing exponential growth in demand and are excited by the challenges of building technology to support this demand
3) You want to work on stuff where the impact of your work will be seen by hundreds of thousands of industry leaders across industries
4) You want to push yourself to your limits and build a world-beater
2. Work on building high-performance scalable applications for the global audience
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer