Posted by Divya Vijay
Who we are?
We are an established product company developing business management software for more than 20 years. This requirement is for development of web-application for a ground-breaking B2B SaaS product. If you are passionate about problem solving through technology and love creating functionalities from scratch to be used by thousands of users, we are your best bet.
- Understand problem statement from user perspective, develop a structured approach to problem resolution
- Breaking down problem statement in tasks/subtasks and logging them in JIRA/Other similar systems
- Code the solution using best programming practices
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Monitor your published code to make sure everything is working smoothly along with QA team
- Brainstorming on improving product functionality
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Proven web application development experience in ASP.net MVC applications
- Experience in .net framework, ADO.net object structure
- Experience building Web APIs, Windows Form, Console applications, Windows services using Visual Studio
- Relational Database management systems preferably MS SQL server and SQL queries
- Working Knowledge of Github, JIRA
- Development for all screen sizes and resolution
- Understand SCRUM and Agile methodologies of development
- Working knowledge of the general web application landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle.
Experience: Work: 1 year (Minimum Required)
Education: Master's (Preferred)
Remote work facility: Yes (can be discussed on case to case basis)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer