This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
React Native Developer
Posted by Sushila Singh
- We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
- Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Ability to learn new technologies quickly if required and deliver high quality code on schedule
Proficient understanding of web standards and technologies
Proficient understanding of crossbrowser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
Good understanding of asynchronous programming
Attention to design details and to be able to build beautiful responsive UI.
Call HR for the further query +918585904789 +9198107833807/+919667955307
Submit your application via link for the faster response via ATS https://nerdgeeklab.com/application.php
Salary With Benefits
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer