Native iOS Developer
Posted by Raghu Reddy (@raghusambav)
Sambav was created not just as a place to give people access to healthcare, but it is also as a place where one can thrive as better humans. We want to make healthy living a habit for people worldwide.
To make it happen we are looking for a driven, talented, and passionate Native iOS Developer, with strong experience to join our team in creating unique and challenging technical products.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design, Develop and manage Native iOS applications
- You will develop iOS applications that scale to reach millions of users
- Develop an application architecture to support near and long term requirements
- Develop prototype applications to allow for quick evaluation of conceptual designs
- Design and develop systems and libraries that are highly reusable and maintainable
- Work with UI/UX teams to define a user interface that complies with corporate guidelines
- Ensure the quality and integrity of the product codebase through the applicable controls
Required Experience and Qualifications
- 3-5+ years of mobile development experience using iOS.
- Experience with development in Objective-C, Swift, 3rd party libraries & APIs
- Solid knowledge of different iOS frameworks (Core Data, core graphics, etc) & programming tools (Xcode, git, etc)
- Experience with memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices
- Strong knowledge in Push Notifications
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines.
- knowledge of working with dynamic data (JSON, XML) through various interface types (REST, SOAP).
- Must have built and published enterprise iPhone and iPad applications.
- Ability to integrate 3rd party frameworks (like Google maps, barcode, etc.).
- Knowledge Apple Development program.
Job Type: Full-time.
Visit www.sambav.com for company details.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer