Sr. Android Developer
Posted by Raghu Reddy (@raghusambav)
Sambav was created not just as a place to give people access to healthcare, but it is also as a place where one can thrive as better humans. We want to make healthy living a habit for people worldwide.
To make it happen we are looking for a driven, talented, and passionate Sr.AndroidDeveloper, with strong experience to join our team in creating unique and challenging technical products.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design, Develop and manage Native Android applications
- You will develop Android applications that scale to reach millions of users
- Develop an application architecture to support near and long term requirements
- Develop prototype applications to allow for quick evaluation of conceptual designs
- Design and develop systems and libraries that are highly reusable and maintainable
- Work with UI/UX teams to define a user interface that complies with corporate guidelines
- Work with automation engineers to develop a continuous integration strategy
- Work with controls engineers to develop clear system-level abstraction and API
- Ensure the quality and integrity of the product codebase through the applicable controls
Required Experience and Qualifications
- 5+ years of mobile development experience using Android.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an interest in working collaboratively with offshore team members
- Very strong in object-oriented concepts & design patterns
- Practical Android coding and debugging experience.
- Solid experience of common Java and Android design patterns - Loaders, List view recyclers, Observers, etc.
- You are an expert in everything Android - JAVA, Kotlin, Android SDK, Android Studio, Layout Editor and are always interested in learning more and sharing your skills
- Experience in working with Android compatibility APIs, Android Fragments.
- Sound experience of Android User Interface API, spanning multiple device configurations.
- Good experience of networking with Async tasks and HTTP Connection and loaders.
- Experience in working with Web Services and common data interchange formats: JSON, XML.
- Local data storage using SQLite databases and shared preferences.
- You know all the common Object-Oriented Programming and design patterns, MVC, MVVM, Dependency Injection, and more.
- Knowledge of application deployment and Code-signing.
Job Type: Full-time
Visit www.sambav.com for company details.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer