We are looking for an outstanding full stack Developer to be responsible for the coding of our web platform and app.
Salesbeat (https://www.salesbeat.co) was founded in March 2019 by Alex and Veena who both work remotely. Alex, from Stockholm & Veena from London. Salesbeat has an enterprise SaaS solution that helps FMCG sales teams track sales & makes recommendations of next steps.
You’ll be one of the first employees of the business and will have the opportunity to shape the future of the company, both from a development perspective as well as from a company culture perspective.
This is a fully remote role.
Web developer responsibilities include building parts of our platform from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up. You’ll be reporting directly to the CTO.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices and React components
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our app
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with UX/UI designers to match visual design intent
- Familiarity with MongoDB(NoSQL), Node.js, PWA (Progressive Web Apps)
- Basic understanding and interest in web performance optimization via Lighthouse or similar tools.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS & responsive websites.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational/non-relational database systems, object-oriented programming, and web application development
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer