This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
salesBeat has an AI driven platform that helps FMCG sales teams track sales & makes recommendations of next steps, eliminating stock outs in supermarkets. Our customers are companies that sell their products and brands into supermarkets and grocery stores, and also the supermarkets, Wholesalers and Grocery stores themselves.
You’ll be an early employee of the business and will have the opportunity to shape the future of the company, both from a development perspective as well as from a company culture perspective.
Web Developer responsibilities
Web developer responsibilities include building parts of our platform from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up. You’ll be reporting directly to the CTO, Alex.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices and React components
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our app
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with UX/UI designers to match visual design intent
- Familiarity with MongoDB(NoSQL), Node.js, PWA (Progressive Web Apps)
- Basic understanding and interest in web performance optimization via Lighthouse or similar tools.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS & responsive websites.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational/non-relational database systems, object-oriented programming, and web application development
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
Why you should apply?
- You’ll be part of a small team which means you have the opportunity to gain experience in new and exciting areas.
- Directly interact with CEO & CTO to develop new features.
- You are looking to learn rapidly. This isn't a big company job tweaking small pieces of a giant project without impact. You will be shipping new features every week.
- We build for our customers. We have early customers who help define our product.
- We’re pragmatic and seek to create value for our customers & users that they're willing to pay for. We're optimistic that we're building a platform that will be the de-facto tool for tens of thousands of B2B sales teams in 2-3 years.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer