This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding of our web platform and app.
Salesbeat started in March 2019 and is a web platform connecting FMCG brands with the eco-system (freelancers, suppliers, manufacturers etc). We are on https://www.salesbeat.co.
Salesbeat was founded by Alex and Veena who both work remotely. Alex, from Stockholm and Veena from London.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices and React components
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our app
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with UX/UI designers to match visual design intent
- Proven experience in web programming. Knowledge of and familiarity with the following programming languages: Java Script (React). React native, Java & Kotlin a plus
- Familiarity with MongoDB, Express and Node.js
- Basic understanding and interest in serverless applications
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer